Hi! We can't wait to meet you! Your first step is to click the link at the bottom of this page to schedule a time to meet with us using the Zoom platform. This scheduled time is specifically for your time zone. No need to do any calculations.
First things first...this is a natural hair product. This product will not work on relaxed, texturized, jerri curl, wave neavu or otherwise chemically processed hair. (Colored hair is fine) This product is for afro textured natural hair. Lit Curls will not make straight hair curly.
1. Make sure that you have Zoom downloaded (in advance) on your device (phone, tablet, laptop etc.). Zoom is free. Go online to www.Zoom.com or get the app from your app store.
2. On your scheduled date and time, simply go to www.LitCurlz.com (Notice the spelling, this is not the same location as our main site) to have your meeting. No meeting id or password required. (Don't try to go without an appointment, we won't be there.)
3. Be sure to have clean dry hair, the Lit Curls product, a spray bottle with curl water made, a soft brush, a wide tooth comb and a fine tooth comb. Make sure that you have plenty of time and don't forget your blow dryer.
4. Make sure that you are WELL LIT. This means that you must have good lighting for good success. We can not help you if we can not see you. The bathroom is a great place to do this or with a super bright light shining right on your face. Take a moment and think about where to do your Zoom session for good results.
5. Don't be late! Other Lit Curls clients are scheduled before and after you, if you miss your appointment, only one reschedule will be allowed. If you are late, we can only wait 5 minutes for you. Need a few extra minutes before you start? Send us an email to ContactUs@LitCurls.com
Be SURE TO RESTART YOUR DEVICE BEFORE YOUR ZOOM MEETING! Restart your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc) before your Zoom meeting! Zoom uses a lot of memory on your device while it is running. If you have not restarted your computer (turned it completely off then back on again) before you do your Zoom meeting; you may have problems with your screen freezing or pausing making the meeting impossible.
LET'S MEET UP AND GET YOU GOING WITH LIT CURLS!